This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
The SAFETY BOX EVO5 pack from ARVA contain the DVA EVO5, a shovel and a probe, ideal for freeriders and off-piste skiers.
- Range: 25 m
- Search band width: 50 m
- Number of antennas: 3
- Functions: Group test, multi-victims, motion detector
- More than 250 hours of battery life
- DVA sold with ACCESS TS shovel and the 240 COMPACT probe
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- 110 x 70 x 20 mm
- 170 g
- Frequency control: test
- Multiple victims icon 3 and more
- Victim marking function
- Group check: yes
- Interference management
- Automatic emission function return (motion detector): yes
- Standby mode: no
- Auto-check when switching on the device (battery level check, correct device functioning, informs you in the event of a problem)
- U-turn alarm system in case of passing victims
- 3 position slider
Sound & Display:
- Signal: digital
- Large backlit screen
- Display: 100% digital
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +45 °C
- Transmission battery life: over 200 hrs
- Receiver battery life: 10 hrs
- Requires 1 AAA/LR06 alkaline battery (included)
- Transceiver: 457 kHz, international frequency
- Grip size: 32 / 46 cm
- Scoop size: 24 x 25 cm
- Weight: 620 g
- Scoop: anodised aluminium 2 mm
- Ergonomic design
- Telescopic T-shaped handle
- Round grip
- Highly efficient without compromising on weight or compact size
- 2 holes on the scoop
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Unfolded length: 240 cm
- Folded length: 30 cm
- Weight: 200 g
- 7075 aluminium
- Suitable for all users
- Kevlar solid and durable rope
- Great for penetrating the snow
- Excellent hand grip
- Eight 30 cm strands every 5cm to indicate depth
- Marking: 30 cm
- Locking system: Rack Locking System
RACK LOCKING SYSTEM: Locking system with rack to secure the cable locking on the probe.
Kevlar®: Best known for its use in resistant armour, Kevlar® is an aramid fibre developed by DuPont™. It is a thermoplastic polymer consisting of aromatic rings which are separated by the amide groups. It is also used in various garments, accessories and equipment to enhance safety and abrasion resistance. It is light, durable and resistant.
This is a synthetic fibre which has excellent tensile properties and a high tensile strength. The toughness of Kevlar comes from its structure of hydrogen bonds held together between polymer chains.
GROUP CHECK: This function allows the group leader to test the correct working conditions of his team mates' equipment. In practice, this helps save time and efficiency to ensure the safety of the people you are taking with you.
Victim marking: When you are within 3 m of the first victim, you can mark his location "A" so you can continue searching for a second signal. Simple "mark" button for marking victims. Appears as a flag next to the victim icon. The device then switches to locating victim B. Marking is permanent and is not deleted after a few minutes: victim A stays recorded.
Interference management: Interference management optimises device performances when searching in an area with electromagnetic interference. In order to do this, the search device automatically reduces the search bandwidth to focus on the signal of the specific device, disregarding interference frequencies. This function can be deactivated by the user.
Automatic emission return: When searching, in the event of another avalanche, the revert-to-transmit function allows the device to be re-transmitted automatically without any user action. The return to transmission is done either by timer, that is after a delay without user action or by motion detector, after a delay without the device moving. These times can be set in the configuration menu.
The survival time of a person buried under snow is counted, a study shows that to have more chance of being found the combination of avalanche beacon, shovel and probe is recommended. The estimated clearance time with this equipment is 11 minutes. A person buried for 18 minutes has a 91% chance of survival.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.