ROAD QUARTER socks by ASICS are ideal for walking, running or working out in the gym.
- 85% polyamide, nylon
- 11% Nanoglide polyamide
- 4% elastane
- Fit: Ergonomic
- Motion Dry technology for breathability
- Inhibits static electricity
- Meryl hydrogen microfibres
- Lets air and moisture penetrate for optimal breathability and comfort
- Nanoglide fabric designed for durability
- Reduced friction at the heel and toes
- Targeted cushioning on the arch
- Double pad that protects the feet from chafing
- Flatlock seams to prevent pressure points and irritation
- Mesh on the instep to enhance moisture wicking
- Targeted cushioning for better shock absorption
MOTION DRY: High tech fabric that wicks sweat away from the skin keeping you dry and comfortable when out in hot weather.
Meryl ActiSystem: Meryl ActiSystem is the latest, innovative sports clothing fibre. It was created to fulfil the needs of numerous sports activities, during summer and winter. Meryl microfibre ActiSystem is a high performance, extremely lightweight and durable fibre, designed to protect the body from sun rays and provide great breathability. Its main characteristics are optimal UV protection, excellent abrasion resistance, quick drying, fantastic elasticity, breathability and odour wicking.
NANO GLIDE: Nanoglide technology eliminates friction, which means less skin irritation, less heat built up and more comfort. No other fabric is as effective for moisture wicking.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.