NOVABLAST TOKYO running shoes by ASICS provide an optimal balance of cushioning and reactivity.
- Surface: Roads
- Stride: Universal
- Drop: 10 mm
- Foot shape: Standard
- User weight: up to 75 kg
- Weight: 260 g (per shoe)
- Breathable mesh upper
- Classic laces
- Otholite® EVA insole
- Durable dye
- Flexible, comfortable monobloc FlyteFoam™ Blast
- Cut-outs for excellent bounce
- Reflective details
- Robust rubber contact sole
- AHAR+™ insert for improved durability
- Forefoot height: 22 mm
- Heel height: 32 mm
- Running style: Mid or forefoot attack
- Use: Intensive
- Run frequency: 1 to + 3 times a week
FlyteFoam™ Blast: The FlyteFoam™ Blast midsole provides optimal weight, bounce, durability and cushioning. It is made from EVA + OBC (Olefin Block Copolymers).
AmpliFoam: Midsole that increases flexibility and comfort with fewer overlapping parts for an improved fit and performance.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.