EVORIDE TOKYO running shoes by ASICS provide unbeatable comfort, lightness and performance over the miles.
- Surface: Roads
- Stride: Universal
- Drop: 5 mm
- Foot shape: Standard
- User weight: up to 80 kg
- Weight: 192 g (per shoe)
- Breathable technical mesh upper
- Padded instep
- Classic laces
- Breathable mesh insole
- Flexible, comfortable monobloc FlyteFoam™ Propel
- GuideSole™ insert for improved stability and reduced energy expenditure
- Robust AHAR™ rubber contact sole
- AHAR+™ high resistance rubber insert for improved durability
- Forefoot height: 16 mm
- Heel height: 21 mm
- Running style: Heel or midfoot attack
- Use: Occasional
- Run frequency: 1 to 2 times a week
FlyteFoam™ Propel: The FlyteFoam™ Propel midsole is made from an elastomer with great energy return. The patented formula offers excellent rebound and propulsion.
GuideSole™: The GuideSole™ design controls ankle flexing so the runner's muscles work less. The reduced energy expenditure helps you run faster and more easily.
AHAR™: An acronym for Asics High Abrasion Rubber, this material is placed in key areas on the sole for exceptional solidity.
AHAR+™: An acronym for Asics High Abrasion Rubber, this material is placed in key areas on the sole for exceptional solidity.
Engineered Mesh: This dual-layer material combines an external layer with alternating open and closed zones to improve ventilation and and elastane layer for a perfect fit.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.