GLIDERIDE 2 running shoes by ASICS provide unbeatable comfort, lightness and performance over the miles.
- Surface: Roads
- Stride: Universal
- Drop: 5 mm
- Foot shape: Standard
- User weight: up to 85 kg
- Weight: 230 g (per shoe)
- Breathable technical mesh upper
- Padded instep
- Classic laces
- Reflective details
- 3D print for improved support
- Moulded TPR heel
- EVA insole
- Flexible, comfortable FlyteFoam™ Propel
- GuideSole™ insert for improved stability and reduced energy expenditure
- Cut-outs for excellent bounce
- Robust rubber contact sole
- AHAR+™ high resistance rubber insert for improved durability
- Forefoot height: 25 mm
- Heel height: 30 mm
- Running style: Heel attack
- Use: Regular
- Run frequency: 1 to 3 times a week
FlyteFoam™ Propel: The FlyteFoam™ Propel midsole is made from an elastomer with great energy return. The patented formula offers excellent rebound and propulsion.
GuideSole™: The GuideSole™ design controls ankle flexing so the runner's muscles work less. The reduced energy expenditure helps you run faster and more easily.
AHAR+™: An acronym for Asics High Abrasion Rubber, this material is placed in key areas on the sole for exceptional solidity.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Engineered Mesh: This dual-layer material combines an external layer with alternating open and closed zones to improve ventilation and and elastane layer for a perfect fit.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.