Use: winter sports
- Range: Pro Series
- Top of the range model aimed at professionals looking for high performance
- Perfect for intensely cold ski days
- Gore-Tex® Membrane with XCR
- Effectively protects in extremely cold and humid conditions
- Exceptional thermal insulation
- PrimaLoft® Gold 170 g removable lining
- 100g fleece fibre lining on the palm
- Reinforced palms
- Foam padding around the joints for added protection from impacts
- Long elasticated drawstring cuffs
- Stretch and comfortable
- Total freedom of movement for maximum dexterity
- Optimal temperature range: -29/-12°C
- Weight: 312 g (the pair)
- Gore-Tex® with XCR
- PrimaLoft® Gold
- 4-way stretch
- Exterior: resistant braided nylon
- Palm: Goat's leather
- Membrane: GoreTex®
- Removable lining: PrimaLoft® Gold + boiled wool
- Palm lining: fleece fibre
Gore-Tex® with XCR: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using Gore-Tex® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
The XCR® technology provides gloves with optimal breathability. The gloves adapt to all temperatures no matter what the activity.
PrimaLoft® GOLD: PrimaLoft® Gold is the benchmark for high performance synthetic insulation.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Pro Series: Designed for professionals, Pro Series gloves have properties to resist intensive everyday use in extreme conditions. They provide premium functionality and latest generation durability.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.