Use: winter activities
- Range: Ascent Series
- Extremely versatile model
- Designed for year-round use and cold days
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Effectively protects against exterior elements
- Removable inner glove with separated index for increased dexterity
- Exceptional thermal insulation
- Lining combines PrimaLoft® Gold 340 g and fleece fibre
- Reinforced palms
- Resistant stitching
- Elasticated and adjustable cuff with strap
- Generous cuff that acts as a barrier against humidity
- Stretch and comfortable
- Abrasion resistant
- Optimal temperature range: -29/-12°C
- Weight: 260 g (the pair)
- PrimaLoft® Gold
- Pertex® Shield
- 4-way stretch
- Exterior: Pertex® Shield
- Palm: Goat's leather
- Removable lining: PrimaLoft® Gold + high-loft fleece fibre
- Seams: Kevlar®
PrimaLoft® GOLD: PrimaLoft® Gold is the benchmark for high performance synthetic insulation.
Pertex® Shield: This shield-like composition represents a fusion of technically advanced fabric faces with a microporous waterproof (10,000 mm) and breathable (7,000 g / m² / 24h) coating. With the focus on durability, shield combines wind and water protection with excellent breathability.
BD.dry™: 100% windproof and waterproof membrane. Highly breathable and windproof, it protects your body from elements to keep you dry and to remain comfortable even in extreme conditions. BD.dry™ stops exterior liquids from penetrating but allows sweat to be evacuated efficiently.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Kevlar®: Best known for its use in resistant armour, Kevlar® is an aramid fibre developed by DuPont™. It is a thermoplastic polymer consisting of aromatic rings which are separated by the amide groups. It is also used in various garments, accessories and equipment to enhance safety and abrasion resistance. It is light, durable and resistant.
This is a synthetic fibre which has excellent tensile properties and a high tensile strength. The toughness of Kevlar comes from its structure of hydrogen bonds held together between polymer chains.
Ascent Series: N°1 gloves for the backcountry in cold weather, Ascent Series meets various requirements for mountaineering, whether for snowy races in negative temperatures or technical climbs and descents in storms.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.