This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Use: climbing, outdoor activities
- Light belt with Fusion Comfort™ technology
- Light and compact
- Ergonomic fit for superior comfort and mobility
- 2 gear loops
- Speed buckle for attaching/detaching while wearing skis or crampons
- 4 Ice Clipper slots, an ice screw slot in each leg loop to reduce clanking
- High resistance belay loop
- Stretchy, adjustable and detachable risers
- Maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Bluesign® certified
- Weight: 215 g (size M)
- Fusion Comfort™
- Nylon Mini Diamond Ripstop 210D
Fusion Comfort™: Intent on building a harness that would move with the body it protects, Black Diamond designed a triple-weave webbing on the interior of the harness’s waist belt. This provides movement-focused technology while maintaining superior breathability, durability and strength. Also featured on the leg loops, this technology offers excellent load distribution, relieving pressure from sensitive points of contact.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.