This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Use: ski, winter sports
- Minimalist design
- Ideal for off piste rides and ski touring
- Carry handle on the top
- 2 strong straps
- Cartridge Airbag system integrated
- Dedicated compartment for safety gear
- Diagonal and helmet holder
- Adjustment belt with storage compartment
- Easy to use with quick attachment
- Robust and durable
- One of the lightest systems on the market
- Triggers easily thanks to one handle
- The trigger system can be positioned on the left or right shoulder
- Works with 2 CO2 innovating Alpride 2.0 cartridges (not included)
- The cartridge are sealed to be compatibles with travelling
- Airbag volume: 150L
- Filling time: 5 seconds
- Automatically deflates
- Integrates perfectly to your backpack
- Doesn't hinder gear storage
CAPACITY & WEIGHT:
- S/M: 24L
- M/L: 26L
- Weight: 1,990 g (size M)
- Dynex® Ripstop: PE200D, 100D Nylon
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
WHAT IS AN AIRBAG PACK:
Airbag packs are a safety device that help you stay on the surface of an avalanche and must always be combined with an avalanche beacon, shovel and probe. The principle is to increase the person's body volume by inflating an airbag around the pack. The system features a release handle to fill the airbag with air in seconds. This is based on a physical phenomenon called reverse segregation which consists of pushing up lighter volumes among a multitude of moving particles.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.