- Fingerless gloves
- Range: Rock Series
- Ideal for climbing days requiring special dexterity
- Thermal insulation
- Stretchy, breathable fabric
- Kevlar® seams leather knuckles and palm section
- Velcro fastening
- Stretchy and comfortable
- Total freedom of movement for maximum dexterity
- Conforms to CE EN 420 and EN 388 standards
- Weight: 93 g (the pair)
- Exterior: resistant braided nylon
- Palm: Goat's leather
- Seams: Kevlar®
Kevlar®: Best known for its use in resistant armour, Kevlar® is an aramid fibre developed by DuPont™. It is a thermoplastic polymer consisting of aromatic rings which are separated by the amide groups. It is also used in various garments, accessories and equipment to enhance safety and abrasion resistance. It is light, durable and resistant.
This is a synthetic fibre which has excellent tensile properties and a high tensile strength. The toughness of Kevlar comes from its structure of hydrogen bonds held together between polymer chains.
Rock Series: Designed to protect climbers' precious tools, Rock Series gloves combine durable materials with practical design for high performance.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.