Camp's Geko Ice glove establishes a new standard for sensitivity and protection, essential for technical activities.
- Membrane: Yes
- Water resistance: Yes
- Breathability: Yes
- Insulation / lining: Primaloft®
- Compatible with touch screens: Yes (thumb and index)
- Weight: 200 g
- Palm: Goatskin
- Padding: Primaloft® 100 g/m²
- Main: Stretch fabric
- DryZone® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Warm padding
- Stretchy outer fabric
- Leather reinforcement on the palm with turn-up on the top of the hand for abrasion resistance
Fingers / Palm:
- Non-slip palm material
- Improved grip
- Soft, durable, water-repellent and breathable goatskin leather palm
- Pre-shaped fingers for optimal grip on poles and ice axes
- Small wrist strap
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.