Camp TITAN - Mountaineering Helmet - white
* Price recommended by the supplier in 2023
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Equipment Sizes
48/56 cm - S
54/62 cm - L
Camp's Titan helmet is ideal for intensive use, climbing and high ropes courses.
- Construction: ABS
- MIPS®: No
- Ventilation: Multiple vents
- Certification: CE EN 12492
- Weight: 410 g
- No screws or rivets required
- Quick and easy to detach for cleaning/washing
- Side openings and star inner structure for ventilation
- Ergonomic dial adjustment
- 4 large headlamp clips
- Breathable padding
- Net in the middle to absorb sweat
ABS Injection: A construction that provides high resistance and improved shock absorption compared to other constructions. Helmets made this way have 2 parts that are joined and bonded: a hard ABS plastic outer shell and an expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner layer.
The ABS material is recognised for its shockproof properties, hardness and lightness that allows it to be moulded easily. Expanded polystyrene (EPS) provides thermal insulation and resistance to shocks and compression.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.