Use: ski touring, mountaineering
- Capacity: 30 L
- Ideal for staying fast and light
- Water-repellent coating
- Top flap with quick release buckle
- Back Door for easy access
- Anatomic vented back for optimal comfort
- Padded, breathable straps
- Slim, resistant 3 mm frame
- Padded, ergonomic hip belt
- Zipped hip belt pocket
- EZ OP quick release buckle on the hip belt and chest strap
- Bag can be removed quickly
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves or tired after a climb
- Zipped inner pocket
- Retractable ice-axe carrier
- X-Press ski holder
- Weight: 780 g
- Back Door
- Outer fabric: Tri-Ripstop
Back Door: This full-length, wide opening enables access to the whole contents, whether the top or bottom of the bag. This access is useful for when you put the bag on the ground, you don't then put it on your back after it gets dirty. The second is full access to the bag, while keeping it on the waist, which is useful for steep slopes. Simply remove the shoulder straps and keep the belt, then twist the bag around your waist to have it at the front.
X-Press: This innovative system makes it possible to put the skis in and out of the bag without removing it. The skier just slips the heels of the skis into the strap loop near the left hip, swings the tips towards the right shoulder and grabs them with the strap attached to the right shoulder strap. This strap can be secured by placing the ring into the shoulder strap hook.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.