Use: outdoor activities, hiking
- Down jacket
- Model: men's
- Hybrid construction
- Blend of elasticity and breathability
- Light material, ideal for spring
- Water-repellent Omni-Shield™ technology
- Stretchy, insulating panels
- Full zip
- Wraparound hood
- High collar with chin-guard
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawstring hem
- Freedom of movement
- Outer fabric: 100% 20D ripstop nylon
- Panels: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Coating: Omni-Shield™, 100% polyester
- Insulation: Thermarator™ - 100% polyester
OMNI-SHIELD™: This barrier protects from light to moderate rain and environmental elements. Omni-Shield technology provides protection during outdoor activities, when you need it most.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.