Compressport HURRICANE 10/10 - Over-Pants - Men's - black
* Price recommended by the supplier in 2023
Warning: limited stock available
- Bottom Sizes
Use: running, trail, cross-country, outdoor activities
- Model: men's
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Fit: tight
- Ideal for running in bad weather
- Can be worn on top of shorts or over running tights
- Zip and button fastening
- Belt loops
- Keeps you dry in all weather condition
- Moisture wicking
- Quick drying
- Watertight seams
- Zipped ankles for pulling on easily
- Light and compact: stores in the belt or backpack
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Complies with UTMB mandatory equipments
- Oeko-Tex® certification
- Weight: 92 g
- 4-way stretch
- Ultra Light
- Body Fit
- Reflective logo
- Zip protection
- 56% polyester
- 44% polyurethane
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
ULTRA LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
Body Fit: BodyFit is designed to prevent rubbing. It has an aggressive, effective look for racing.
Reflective Logo: Maximum night safety. The logos are reflective for high visibility.
Zip Protection: Zip that allows additional freedom of movement. Self-blocking system to prevent chafing.
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.