Use: running, trail, cycling, ski
- Base layer
- Model: men's
- Designed for running, cycling or skiing
- Can be worn alone or as a base layer
- Provides optimal protection
- Tight fit for a second skin effect
- Ultra-light fabric giving an impression of not wearing anything
- Long raglans sleeves offering localised compression for a more support and freshness on the biceps and forearms
- Round neck
- Compression zone directly weaved in the material holding your shoulders aligned and providing a correct position when exercising
- Improves oxygenation during the session for faster recovery
- Maximum thermo-regulation thanks to a special woven microfibre
- Keeps you warm and dry
- Moisture wicking
- Quick drying
- Seamless, stretchy fabric for comfort
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Oeko-Tex® certification
- Weight: 50 g
- 4-way stretch
- 3D Thermo
- Posture alignment
- Ultra Light
- 60% polyamide
- 36% polyester
- 4% elastane
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
3D THERMO: 3D weave that creates a thermal mattress of air cushions and ventilation channels This weave prevents direct contact with the skin, regulating variations in temperature between the skin and the air. Body temperature is maintained between 36-37.5°C. This helps proper functioning of the body.
POSTURE ALIGNMENT: This light compression area is directly woven into the fabric to:
ULTRA LIGHT: Your Compressport® garment does no retain water and stays light in all situations.
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.