COMPRESSION cycling shorts by COMPRESSPORT are ideal, practical and versatile with light compression properties.
- 62% multi-thread polyamide
- 31% polyamide
- 7% elastane
- Use: training, intensive exercise
- Activities: multisports, running
- Targeted muscle support to reduce vibrations and pain
- Compression Oxygen construction for graduated compression in targeted zones
- Delayed fatigue for extended sessions
- Soft, comfortable microfibre fabric to prevent rubbing
- Ventilation panels for quick drying
- V-shaped waistband to prevent pressure on the stomach
- Patented Massage Fibre that releases a micro massage-massage with each movement
- Ventilation areas for optimal breathability
- Push-Up Zone
- Low-rise for optimal comfort
- Unique weave to improve heat regulation
- Weight: 90 g
COMPRESSION OXYGEN: A millimetre-accurate graduated compression in targeted areas to provide oxygen to the muscle, improving performance and facilitating recovery. The muscles are supported for increased strength and long-distance performance. The fibre is stretchy and also breathable for maximum comfort
V-SHAPED WAISTBAND: Maximum comfort around the abdominal muscles with better support that absorbs the shocks in fatigue areas. The V-belt eliminates any pressure on the stomach to provide optimal comfort.
MASSAGING FIBRE: Each movement triggers a micro-massage providing a sensation of lightness and well-being. Patented fibre.
INTEGRATED VENTILATION ZONES: Innovative technology with venting strips built directly into the product to evacuate heat and sweat.
PUSH-UP ZONE: Specific push up panels for exceptional groin support while allowing maximum freedom of movement and extreme comfort.
LOW-RISE: Maximise efficiency and comfort in the abs zone.
THERMOREGULATION: The special knit will protect you from the cold whilst providing maximum breathability to your skin. The micro-circulation activation assists and supports thermal-regulation of the skin, allowing you to save energy.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.