ARMFORCE ULTRALIGHT arm sleeves by COMPRESSPORT provide optimal muscle support, heat regulation and second skin comfort.
- 98% polyamide
- 2% elastane
- Use: mild and intensive exercise
- Activities: cycling, running, trail
- Muscle support and protection from the cold and UV
- Reduced muscle shake and increased strength
- Light and ergonomic: adapts to your muscles naturally
- Flexible elbow for using your poles
- Soft fibres and seamless design
- Weight: 35 g (the pair)
- Bioceramic fibres to activate micro-circulation on the surface of the skin
- Compression Oxygen Construction for graduated compression in targeted zones
- Integrated ventilation zones on the elbows
- Morpho-Fit as close as possible to each curve of your arm
- Shock Absorber print to reduce muscle tensions and fatigue
- 3D Dots to trap and absorb sweat
BIOCERAMIC: This mirror effect activates microcirculation on the surface of the skin (92% increase), while improving temperature regulation, performance and strength, as well as helping increase speed by consuming the same O2 (70- 90% of peak VO2).
COMPRESSION OXYGEN: A millimetre-accurate graduated compression in targeted areas to provide oxygen to the muscle, improving performance and facilitating recovery. The muscles are supported for increased strength and long-distance performance. The fibre is stretchy and also breathable for maximum comfort
INTEGRATED VENTILATION ZONES: Innovative technology with venting strips built directly into the product to evacuate heat and sweat.
MORPHO-FIT: 100% seamless, these compression garments are made to fit every curve of your body perfectly, maximising efficiency and comfort (no chafing).
SHOCK ABSORBER: The 360° compression dampens the shock wave effect on muscles, veins and joints. Less vibrations means reduces muscular fatigue Your resistance to prolonged activity is improved
GRIP 3D DOTS: 3D Dots help trap and absorb sweat. They don't get waterlogged and air circulating between them enable quick drying!
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.