Use: skiing, snowboarding
- Model: men's
- Dakine Warmth Index 4/5: suitable for rough conditions
- Rain and snow protection
- Keeps your hands warm, dry and sheltered from the wind
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable Gore-Tex® insert
- Gore-Tex® + Gore Grip technology to keep a good dexterity
- High range 230 g/m² PrimaLoft® insulation
- 4 Ways Stretch ultra-expandable construction, improving grip and movement
- Leather on the back of the hand palm with DWR coating
- Soft, warm wool lining, 300 g/m²
- Sealed fabric layer for increased resistance
- Stretch cuffs with practical pull on tab
- Clip on the sleeve to attach mittens together
- Mid-length cuffs
- Increased breathability
- Moisture wicking
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Warm and comfortable
- Gore-Tex® + Gore Grip
- 4-way stretch
- Back of the hand: 4 Ways Stretch DWR soft leather
- Palm: DWR leather
- Lining: 360 g/m² wool
- Insert: Gore-Tex® + Gore Grip
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® 230 g/m²
GORE-TEX®: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using the GORE-TEX® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
GORE-TEX® + Gore Grip: Excellent handling. Secure grip.
These gloves provide a feeling of direct grip and great handling. The combination of these benefits is possible through the specific multi-layer construction that attaches the layers together when they are usually separated, preventing slipping on the inside. They allow more precision for optimal handling. You can easily grip poles, handlebars, zips, sunglasses, etc.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
PrimaLoft®: Often described as the alternative to down, PrimaLoft® insulation significantly boosts the performance of cold-weather garments. The microfibres are light, air permeable, and easily compressible. Products containing this insulation keeps you warm and dry even in the coldest and harshest weather conditions.
Dakine offers different gloves and mittens for different weather conditions. The warmth index provides a comparison between different models. Gloves and mittens are rated from 1 to 5 based on the level of insulation and lining materials.
Models with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation.
At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mittens with a rating of 5, the warmest models for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.
Note: as well as the added warmth a design provides, all Dakine mittens have added insulation over their glove counterparts so they will always be warmer.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.