Use: skiing, snowboarding
- Model: men's
- Removable nylon rigid plate on the back of the hand and palm for a better protection on the event of a fall
- Dakine Warmth Index 4/5: suitable for cold conditions
- Rain and snow protection
- Keeps your hands warm, dry and sheltered from the wind
- Waterproof and breathable DK Dry™ insert
- 230 g/m² High Loft Synthetic insulation on the back of the hand and 110 g/m² on the palm
- Back of the hand with DWR coating
- Soft, warm fleece lining, 300 g/m²
- Elasticated large velcro cuff
- Long, adjustable cuff with drawstring
- 1 pocket on the sleeves with velcro flap for keys or notes.
- Increased breathability
- Moisture wicking
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Warm and comfortable
- DK Dry™
- Back of the hand: DWR treatment
- Lining: fleece, 300 g/m²
- Insert: DK Dry™
- Insulation: High Loft Synthetic (230 g/m² back of the hand, 110 g/m² palm)
DK DRY™: Waterproof polyurethane inserts to perfectly protect the hands. Dk Dry™ blocks water from the outside, to keep your hands constantly dry.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
High Loft Synthetic: Synthetic insulation for a balance of comfort and warmth. It is moisture-resistant to keep your hands warm and dry. This insulation is also breathable for warm weather.
Dakine offers different gloves and mittens for different weather conditions. The warmth index provides a comparison between different models. Gloves and mittens are rated from 1 to 5 based on the level of insulation and lining materials.
Models with a warmth rating of 1 are designed for warmer weather conditions or riders who require less insulation.
At the other end of the spectrum, gloves or mittens with a rating of 5, the warmest models for the harshest conditions, and for those who need maximum warmth.
Note: as well as the added warmth a design provides, all Dakine mittens have added insulation over their glove counterparts so they will always be warmer.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.