Please note: colours in additional images differ to the item sold.
Use: via ferrata, climbing, hiking
- Capacity: 26 L
- Collection: 2019
- Max. recommended load: 7 kg
- Resistant to abrasion, cold and creasing
- Compression straps for the main compartment
- Wet clothes compartment
- Moisture-resistant water reservoir compartment
- Valuables pocket
- 2 large elasticated side pockets
- Large front pocket for helmet, jacket, etc.
- Easy access zipped pocket on the top
- Clips for via ferrata equipment on the shoulder straps
- Ice axe and hiking pole attachments
- Removable integrated rain cover
- Attachment for hydration system (not included)
- Compatible with a 3L water reservoir (not included)
- Water-repellent finish
- SOS label
- Robust and durable
- Deuter AirContact Trail System
- Soft, light U-shaped Delrin® frame
- Mobile, padded Active Fit shoulder straps
- Even weight distribution
- The weight remains close to the body and user's centre of gravity
- Padded hip fins
- Pull-Forward hip belt adjustment system allows relatively heavy loads to be carried
- Porous AirContact foam with air channel for excellent breathability
- Perforated hips and shoulder straps for optimal ventilation
- Mesh belt folds away into side compartments
- Can be compressed whilst being worn
- Fits to the body, making it very secure
- For compact and secure storage of climbing equipment
- Continuous adjustment chest strap for superior hold
- Load adjustment straps
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- H 55 x L 30 x D 20 cm
- 1,070 g
- 210D PA
- 600D PES
DEUTER AIRCONTACT TRAIL SYSTEM: A back system designed for mountaineers and via ferrata enthusiasts who appreciate a backpack that offers a snug fit and breathability. The lightweight Delrin® U-shaped foam back keeps the weight of the load close to the back and thus near the center of gravity of the body. The AirContact cushion made from porous foam and the ventilation channel provide comfortable ventilation to the back.
DELRIN®: Delrin® is a registered trademark of Dupont de Nemours. It is an acetal resin launched in the 60's. It is a crystalline plastic made by polymerising formaldehyde. Characteristics:
ACTIVE FIT: Active Fit backpack straps are flexible and ergonomic. They ensure comfortable hold as well as good shoulder angle through the automatic width adjustment. The ergonomic S-shape fits perfectly to the shape of the shoulders. The light, perforated foam provides optimal venting.
210D PA: 210 denier nylon with high abrasion resistance due to its very tight weave. This top quality fabric has a thin texture and technical look. Polyurethane-coated fabric.
PES 600: Made with 600 den polyester thread and a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks to help reduce weight.
SOS: Survival instructions and/or practical steps to follow in case of problems, printed on the inside of the pack to help in an emergency.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.