Please note: colours in additional images differ to the item sold.
Deuter's FUTURA 24L backpack is durable with optimal ventilation, ideal for sports hiking .
- Volume: 24 L
- Weight: 1,180 g
- Water-repellency: Yes
- Activity: hiking
- Comfortable, ventilated back panel
- Protective cover: Yes
- Height: 52 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 18 cm
- AirComfort back system
- Net back system for optimal ventilation
- Active-Comfort-Fit back system for comfortable carrying
- Steel spring circular profile frame
- Padded and adjustable breathable straps
- Adjustable straps for weight distribution across the shoulders
- Adjustable chest belt for securing firmly
- Detachable hip belt
- Padded hip belt for improved carrying comfort
- Loops for attaching walking poles
- Stretchy inside compartment for wet clothes or water reservoir
- Special inside compartment for keeping valuables safe
- 3 stretchy side pockets
- Organiser compartment for pens, phone, etc.
- Removable rain hood with storage compartment
Hydration & Safety:
- Compatible with 3 litre hydration systems (not included)
DEUTER AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM: The hard-wearing central element of this back system is the durable spring steel frame. It endows the special ventilated mesh with constant tension, even in difficult conditions, and thereby creates ventilated space between the bag and the back, through which damp air can escape freely. The patented Deuter 3-side ventilation can reduce lost hydration by up to 25%*. Suitable for small to medium volume backpacks used for easy terrain.
DEUTER ACTIVE-COMFORT-FIT: For an optimal fit, the backpack should carry the weight close to the back This guarantees even distribution. The Active-Comfort-Fit system is stable and padded for carrying comfort.
210D PA: 210 denier nylon with high abrasion resistance due to its very tight weave. This top quality fabric has a thin texture and technical look. Polyurethane-coated fabric.
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.