Use: transalpine cycling
- Capacity: 28 L
- Collection: 2019
- Max. recommended load: 9 kg
- Resistant to abrasion, cold and creasing
- Separate bottom compartment
- Robust carry handle on the top
- Side compression straps
- Wet clothes compartment
- Moisture-resistant easy-access water reservoir compartment
- Main compartment with zipped interior pocket and slit pockets
- Two position adjustable fixing ensures free access to main compartment
- Large front pocket with organizer for tools, pump etc.
- Zipped pocket against the back for telephone, cards etc.
- 2 elasticated side pockets
- 2 zipped pockets on the hips
- Zipped pockets with keyring
- Fixing loop on shoulder straps for attaching sunglasses
- Attachment for hydration system (not included)
- Compatible with a 3L water reservoir (not included)
- Removable integrated rain cover
- Water-repellent finish
- 3M reflector all over the bag
- SOS label
- Robust and durable
- Deuter AirStripes Pro System
- Light sprung steel frame
- Non-slip abrasion resistant reinforcement at the top of the shoulder straps and back to safely carry your MTB
- Ergonomic hip fins reduce weight on the shoulders and back
- High thin fitted hips fuse into the back panel
- Stable and solid hold with the weight evenly distributed over the pelvis
- Belt with automatic side compression
- Pull-Forward hip belt adjustment system allows relatively heavy loads to be carried
- Exceptional aeration for compact and stable hold on uneven ground
- Air channels in and around the cushions
- Breathable cover for good air circulation all over the back
- Mobile Active Fit straps with flexible fixation to ensure perfect comfort
- Shoulder straps follow your movements and adapt to all shoulder shapes
- Adjustable chest belt for superior hold
- Load adjustment straps
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- H 54 x L 29 x D 21 cm
- 1,550 g
- 600D PES
DEUTER AIRSTRIPES PRO SYSTEM: Back system designed for cyclists wanting a comfortable backpack with perfect hold during all manoeuvres, even on uneven ground. Optimal venting is ensured by the AirStripes Pro system. The backpack stays close to the back, reducing the risk of it coming off. Air channels in and between the cushions combined with the breathable cover ensure good air circulation over the whole back.
ACTIVE FIT: Active Fit backpack straps are flexible and ergonomic. They ensure comfortable hold as well as good shoulder angle through the automatic width adjustment. The ergonomic S-shape fits perfectly to the shape of the shoulders. The light, perforated foam provides optimal venting.
PES 600: Made with 600 den polyester thread and a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks to help reduce weight.
SOS: Survival instructions and/or practical steps to follow in case of problems, printed on the inside of the pack to help in an emergency.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.