Use: trekking, camping
- Sleeping bag
- Model: junior
- Collection: 2019
- Suitable for people measuring between 130 and 170 cm
- Shape: blanket
- Sleeping bag grows with the child: 30 cm extending zip on the feet
- Light and compact
- Robust, easy-care all-terrain sleeping bag
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Drawstring hood
- Excellent heat conservation along the zip
- Extra insulation at the feet when the bag is closed
- Inside pocket for storing valuables
- 2-way zip with guidance suitable for children
- Can also be used as duvet thanks to zip design
- Silky, breathable and lightweight inner fabric
- Wraps the head perfectly for keeping warm
- Comfortable warmth
- Two level compression bag for storage
- Robust and durable
- Single thermal layer
- PFC-free water-resistant and dirtproof treatment
- Robust synthetic fibre padding
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- Unfolded: 160-190 x 70 x 70 cm
- Folded: 22 x 33 cm
- Sleeping bag weight: 1,100 g
- Compression bag weight: 50 g
- Fill weight: 540 g
- Filling: High-Loft Hollowfiber
- Interior: 75D PES Pongee
- Outer coating: 70D PA
Single Layer Construction: The outer shell material is sewn to the upper layer of polyester fleece. Since this construction can lead to cold spots, it is only used by Deuter for summer sleeping bags.
HIGH-LOFT HOLLOWFIBER: Filling with a remarkable fill power, tear-resistant and durable. Synthetic hollow fibres are treated with a fleece filling (thermal bonding). Silicone is added to ensure good compression and high fill power.
70D PA: Finely woven 70 denier nylon used for rain covers. Lightweight and compressible, thanks to a polyurethane layer it protects perfectly against humidity.
75D PES Pongee: Made with 75 den polyester thread and a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for sleeping bags to keep weight to a minimum. Pongee is a lightweight fabric consisting of a mix of wool and silk filling.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.