Deuter's Aviant Carry On Pro backpack is the perfect size for cabin luggage, making it ideal for urban travellers.
- Volume: 36 L
- Weight: 1,360 g
- Activity: Day hike
- Water-repellent: Yes
- Back: Contact System
- Protective cover: No
- Height: 55 cm
- Width: 34 cm
- Depth: 23 cm
- Contact Back System
- Ergonomic back cushions fit the back perfectly
- AirMesh 3D channels between the cushions and trim for comfortable ventilation
- Construction ensures even weight distribution
- Padded straps
- 2 padded handles
- Tunnel on the back for attaching a trolley suitcase
- Adjustable and removable chest strap
- Technology: NFC connection
- Helps find your lost luggage
- Original Deuter verification
- Read reviews from other travellers
- Zipped main compartment
- Internal organizer
- Padded laptop compartment
- Pocket for documents
- Zipped front pocket
- Articulated main compartment
- Clothes compartment with net cover
- Pocket for documents
- Removable pocket for additional storage
NFC (Near Field Communication): Technology enabling short-range wireless communication between devices such as smartphones and electronic chips. Through NFC, data communication can be possible by simply putting the NFC devices in contact. No set-up required, just a push of a button to connect and disconnect.
DEUTER CONTACT SYSTEM: Back system suited to outdoor activities, hiking and camping. It grows with the child. The ergonomic back cushions ensure comfortable carrying and relieve the back and keep the weight evenly distributed and close to the body.
420D PA: Robust 420D with a high weave density and abrasion resistance. This top quality fabric has a thin texture and technical look. Polyurethane-coated fabric.
600D PES: Made with 600 denier polyester thread and a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and light. It is most suitable for backpacks to help reduce weight.
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.