Please note: Colours in additional images may differ to the item sold.
Deuter's Aviant Access Pro backpack is as practical as a suitcase, ideal for globe trotters.
- Volume: 60 L
- Weight: 2,540 g
- Activity: 5-day treks
- Water-repellent: Yes
- Back: Contact System
- Small day pack included on the front
- Protective cover: No
- Height: 66 cm
- Width: 36 cm
- Depth: 26 + 15 cm (with day pack)
- Contact Back System
- Ergonomic back cushions fit the back perfectly
- AirMesh 3D channels between the cushions and trim for comfortable ventilation
- Construction ensures even weight distribution
- VariQuick system to adapt the bag's length
- Steel spring frame
- Hip stabiliser with pull-forward system
- Load positioning straps
- Good load distribution
- Adjustable chest strap
- Compression straps
- Padded handles
- Technology: NFC connection
- Helps find your lost luggage
- Original Deuter verification
- Read reviews from other travellers
- Zipped main compartment with padlock attachment
- Stowaway main compartment
- Stretchy front pocket
- Removable bag for dirty clothes or shoes
- Inside compression for clothes
- 3 zipped interior pockets
- Quilted 13" laptop compartment
NFC (Near Field Communication): Technology enabling short-range wireless communication between devices such as smartphones and electronic chips. Through NFC, data communication can be possible by simply putting the NFC devices in contact. No set-up required, just a push of a button to connect and disconnect.
DEUTER CONTACT SYSTEM: Back system suited to outdoor activities, hiking and camping. It grows with the child. The ergonomic back cushions ensure comfortable carrying and relieve the back and keep the weight evenly distributed and close to the body.
VARIQUICK: Adjustable back length system. This helps you get maximum, flexible and stable carrying comfort.
420D PA: Robust 420D with a high weave density and abrasion resistance. This top quality fabric has a thin texture and technical look. Polyurethane-coated fabric.
600D PES: Made with 600 denier polyester thread and a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and light. It is most suitable for backpacks to help reduce weight.
PFC Free: PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in a number of outdoor products for waterproofing the outer material. Their use has received a lot of criticism, as they are considered non-biodegradable. They build up in the body and are suspected to be harmful to health.
PFC-free products are environmentally friendly.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.