Use: backpack airbag system
- Essential component for backpack airbag systems
- Compatible with Reactor airbag backpacks
- Refilling only by ARVA
- Capacity: 250 ml
- Barometric pressure: Nitrogen 300 bar
- Withstands high pressure
- Complies with ISO11119-3 standard and IATA regulations for passenger air transport
- Weight: 320 g (significantly lighter than steel and aluminium cylinders)
- Carbon fibre coating
WHAT IS AN AIRBAG PACK:
Airbag packs are a safety device that help you stay on the surface of an avalanche and must always be combined with an avalanche beacon, shovel and probe. The principle is to increase the person's body volume by inflating an airbag around the pack. The system features a release handle to fill the airbag with air in seconds. This is based on a physical phenomenon called reverse segregation which consists of pushing up lighter volumes among a multitude of moving particles.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.