Please note: colours in additional images differ to the item sold.
Use: sports hiking
- Capacity: 36 L
- Collection: 2019
- Max. recommended load: 10 kg
- Resistant to abrasion, cold and creasing
- Double bottom compartment
- Wet clothes compartment
- Moisture-resistant water reservoir compartment
- Valuables pocket
- Lid pocket
- 2 gusset side pockets
- Stretchy front pocket
- 2 large zipped pockets on the hips
- Side compression straps
- Ice axe and hiking pole attachments
- Gear loops on the lid
- Removable integrated rain cover
- Attachment for hydration system (not included)
- Compatible with a 3L water reservoir (not included)
- Water-repellent finish
- Light and comfortable
- Reflective logo for increased visibility
- SOS label
- Robust and durable
- Deuter AirComfort Sensic Pro System
- Tensioned, robust and reliable back mesh
- Flexible steel spring frame for optimal weight distribution
- Innovative ergonomic mesh back system
- Mesh provides ventilation space between the back and backpack
- Efficient moisture wicking
- Soft, ergonomic Active Fit shoulder straps with automatic adjustment
- VariFlex ECL hip system for comfortable load distribution
- Padded ergonomic stable hip fins hug the hips
- Perforated foam on the shoulder straps and hip belt for optimal venting
- Pull-Forward hip belt adjustment system allows relatively heavy loads to be carried
- Adjustable chest belt for superior hold
- Load adjustment straps
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- H 70 x L 28 x D 24 cm
- 1,580 g
- 210D PA
DEUTER AIRCOMFORT SENSIC PRO SYSTEM: An innovative, ergonomic mesh back system with a steel spring frame, spring AirComfort mesh, self-adjusting shoulder straps and flexible hip fins for maximum comfort.
VARIFLEX: VariFlex 3D hip fins for even load transfer that saves energy. They follow all movements and the ergonomic design of the contour stitching adapts individually. The multi-layered soft and compact foam structure absorbs pressure and, reinforced with a synthetic material, efficiently transfers the load without compressing. The compression straps on the fins regulate the load distribution and increase stability.
ACTIVE FIT: Active Fit backpack straps are flexible and ergonomic. They ensure comfortable hold as well as good shoulder angle through the automatic width adjustment. The ergonomic S-shape fits perfectly to the shape of the shoulders. The light, perforated foam provides optimal venting.
210D PA: 210 denier nylon with high abrasion resistance due to its very tight weave. This top quality fabric has a thin texture and technical look. Polyurethane-coated fabric.
SOS: Survival instructions and/or practical steps to follow in case of problems, printed on the inside of the pack to help in an emergency.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.