Use: outdoor activities, lifestyle
- Ergonomic and efficient
- Provide perfect protection in sunny weather
- Comes with a protective carry case
- O Matter
- Colour: prizm grey
- 100% UV protection
- Category 3
- Transmission rate: 17 %
- Increased contrast
- Base lens colour: grey
- Ideal protection in very sunny weather
- Plutonite lenses
- Scratchproof and anti-reflection
- Optimise peripheral vision
- Protection against dazzling
- Improved colour and clearer vision
- Material filters 100 % UVA,UVB, UVC rays and dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Colour: matt black
- Equipped with unobtainium temples and nose bridge which provides extra grip even when you sweat
- Light-weight and ultra-resistant frame thanks to O Matter materials
- 3 point adjustment supporting a precise optical alignment
- Lens length: 57 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Lens height: 42.9 mm
- Diagonal: 62.2 mm
- Temple length: 140 mm
PRIZM™: This new lens technology, derived from bio-engineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles. This technology:
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS: A collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet and exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance..
O MATTER: This light, synthetic component is designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
Unobtainium®: Rubber style material whose grip improved with moisture; this will ensure better grip when you sweat.
|Category 3 lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly efficient in strong sunlight (during summer, at the beach and for winter sports).|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.