This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Please note: The nitrogen canister required for inflating the airbags is sold separately.
The REACTOR V2 32L airbag pack from ARVA is a bag for avalanche safety with optimal balance suitable for day needs.
- Type: REACTOR
- Release system: With handle
- Airbag shape: U
- Filling time: 3 to 4 seconds
- Bag capacity: 32 L (with airbag)
- Weight: 2,110 g
- Model: REACTOR
- Airbag with internal divider to create 2 separate spaces, increasing reliability
- Ergonomic airbag shape to protect the head
- Stable airbag shape increasing the surface of the reverse segregation ascension phenomenon
- Real airbag volume of 150L (2x75L) and a weight of 400 g
- High tenacity fabric in accordance with the European standard EN16716 tests
- 4 air intakes protected from snow to provide the system with high air flow
- The most compact airbag system on the market
- Minimum added bulk, storing volume conserved
- Easy to transfer the airbag system to another Reactor bag
- Internal compartment improving sock absorption capacity of the airbags
- Lightest airbag system on the market 790 g + bottle (steel uE 490 g or carbon 320 g - not included)
- Handle can be directed in the natural direction of the release movement and heigh adjustable
- Folded handle extremely compact
- No accidental release
- Automatic re-arming of the handle when activating the system
- In the event of release without a bottle or with an empty bottle, the system must be reset manually
- Compact and light bottle (not included), complying with international and IATA standards
- Independent filling of the 2 airbags
- Easy deflation and folding
- High inflating power for optimal filling even with external opposing strengths
- Inflates in only 3-4 seconds
- High performance 3D-FIT adjustment system
- Padded and vented back for breathability
- Contours the back perfectly
- Safety leg strap
- Anatomic belt with zip pocket
- Adjustment of the back size, strap length and integrated handle position (S-M-L)
- Daisy Chain multi-option attachment system
- Diagonal ski carrying system
- Vertical snowboard carrying system
- Quick access axe holder (2 ice axes)
- Integrated mask carrier
- Gear pocket on the belt
- Zipped main compartment
- Dedicated compartment for safety gear
- Pocket for goggles and other items
- Compatible with a hydration system (not included)
The 3D-FIT system has a quick adjustment to provide optimal comfort depending of preferences and morphologies. By moving the adjustment on S, M or L, you will instantly adjust the back length, shoulder straps length and the Reactor handle positioning for a perfect ergonomy.
Cordura®: A high tech fabric known for its durability, solidity, light weight and easy care. Cordura® is extremely abrasion-resistant (4 times more than standard nylon and 20 times more than cotton). The light, rough surface is typical for this fabric.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
WHAT IS AN AIRBAG PACK:
Airbag packs are a safety device that help you stay on the surface of an avalanche and must always be combined with an avalanche beacon, shovel and probe. The principle is to increase the person's body volume by inflating an airbag around the pack. The system features a release handle to fill the airbag with air in seconds. This is based on a physical phenomenon called reverse segregation which consists of pushing up lighter volumes among a multitude of moving particles.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.