Use: winter sports, ski, snowboard
- Ski goggles
- Comfortable and reliable
- Helmet compatible
- Microfibre goggle pouch
- Carbonic X
- Responsive Fit
- Quick Fit
- Colour: ChromaPop everyday green mirror
- Category: 2
- Transmission rate: 23%
- Perfect protection in variable weather conditions
- Larger, spherical Smith lenses, optimised field of vision
- Mirror lens for enhanced brightness
- Spherical Carbonic-X lens
- Spherical lens built on a base 6x4 curve in the horizontal axis and vertical axis
- Provides the highest level of optical clarity, improved fit characteristics and increased volume improving fog performance.
- Fog X anti-fogging inner lens
- TLT technology for perfectly clear vision
- Porex patented filter that prevents optical distortion at altitude variations
- Colour: white vapor
- Medium fit
- Responsive Fit: precise and comfortable fit for all faces
- QuickFit strap adjustment with clip buckle
- Silicone insert on ultra wide strap
- DriWix triple density foam
ChromaPop™: This technology helps you see detail and colour beyond normal capabilities. ChromaPop filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause colour confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural colour, and unmatched clarity to help you to see more detail. This technology offer you optimal visual comfort and protection against impacts, while reducing glare.
QUICK FIT: Fast and intuitive lens changing technology.
I/O 7 - I/O Model: Simply unclip the top of the lens, remove it and replace it with a new one.
I/OX - I/OS Model: Unclip the top of the lens, turn the stabilisers 90°, remove the lens and replace it with a new one.
FOG-X: The Fog-X lens treatment employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Since the FOG-X is physically carved into the lens, it can’t be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
CARBONIC-X: The Carbonic-X outer lens material is individually moulded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity. The Carbonic-X material meets Class 1 optical standards.
RESPONSIVE FIT: This design lets you adjust the lens to fit to the curve of your face. Each face is different. By reducing the quantity of material and creating a flexible latex architecture, Smith frames act like a suspension system that adjusts to the millimetre to your unique facial structure, guaranteeing a precise and comfortable fit.
TLT: When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. This technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical centre toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
|Your solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.