Use: winter sports, ski, snowboard
- Ski goggles
- Comfortable and reliable
- Helmet compatible
- Microfibre goggle pouch
- Colour: RC36 rose
- Category: 2
- Transmission rate: 26%
- Perfect protection for bright light without clouds
- Double cylindrical lens with Airflow ventilation
- Cylindrical lens built on a base 6 curve in the horizontal axis
- Optimal optical standards and fit
- Fog X anti-fogging inner lens
- Colour: white
- Medium fit
- Double loop adjustment system
- Hypoallergenic single density foam
- Silicone insert on ultra wide strap
FOG-X: The Fog-X lens treatment employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moisture and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Since the FOG-X is physically carved into the lens, it can’t be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
AIRFLOW: Airflow ventilation uses strategically placed vents for easy climate control in all conditions. Vent placement maximizes airflow and heat exhaustion in warm temperatures while minimizing undesired cold air drafts. Fabric flaps in the lining design on certain models allow you to open and close the airflow vents for adjustable comfort.
|Your solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.