Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
Use: trekking, travel
- Capacity: 35 L
- Designed for travelling and short trips
- Cabin size with numerous pockets
- Robust, water-resistant ideal for everyday use
- PFOA-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Padded compartment for 17" laptop
- Protective tablet compartment
- Front compartment with Organizer™
- Zipped inside compartment
- Protective glasses pocket
- Zipped front pocket
- Mesh side pocket
- Load stabilising compression straps
- Top carry handle
- Comfortable, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Fold-away hip belt
- Weight: 1,050 g
- PFOA-free DWR
- Multi-Media Compatible™
TYPE OF BACK:
- Vertigo Back™
- Height: 46 cm
- N 400D 05219 TPU: 96% polyamide, 4% polyester
- P 600D Oxford: 100% polyester
- P 1200D Oxford: 100% polyester
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
Multi-Media Compatible™: Multiple foam padded compartments for multimedia devices such as laptop, phone, tablet etc.
Organizer™: Multiple inside organiser compartments to fit maps, ID, notebook, pens, keys, etc.
TYPE OF BACK:
VERTIGO BACK™: This construction has a thermoformed back panel covered with highly breathable mesh. The ergonomic design is adapted to different areas of the body to optimise movement and performance and allow air circulation.
P 600 D: Strong, light, durable polyester fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
P 1200 D: Strong, light, durable polyester fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.