Use: hiking, trekking, ski touring
- Capacity: 40 litres
- Ideal for multi-day treks
- Compatible with 2 litre hydration system (not included)
- Tube attachment on the strap
- Light and compact
- Main compartment with flap and buckles
- Flap with waterproof skirt
- Stretchy easy access side pocket
- Zipped gusset pocket
- 2 zipped pockets
- Zipped bottom bag compartment
- Gear loops at the bottom of the bag
- Side compression straps that stabilise the load
- Load adjuster shoulder straps
- Hand rests on the straps
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Wraparound padded hip belt
- Zipped lumber belt pocket
- Freedom of movement
- Total weight: 1,230 g
- PFOA-free DWR
- VariLoop System™
- Rain Cover™
TYPE OF BACK:
- Foam Lighter Back™
- Height: 46 cm
- Comfortable fit on the chest and shoulders
- Fits well on the hips
- N 210D Honeycomb 3Line - 100% polyamide
- N 420D Oxford HD SD - 100% polyamide
- P 600D Oxford - 100% polyester
- P 1220D - 100% polyester
- N 210D - 100% polyamide
Foam Lighter Back™: Exceptional back comfort and ergonomics, for alpine versatility. Thermoformed HD foam back structure, with a comfortable and breathable stretch 3D mesh layer and X-shaped fibre glass frame. Ergonomic Continuous shoulder straps and padded hip belt.
DWR PFC free: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
N 210 D HoneyComb 3Line: A honeycomb lighter and softer fabric than the 420D. The ripstop structure increases tear resistance and provides high durability.
Weight: 177 g/m²
N 420 D Oxford HD SD: 420 den polyamide fabric, very wear resistant due to the thickness of the thread. The tight weave and polyurethane coating make it particularly waterproof.
Weight: 212 g/m²
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.