- Sleeping bag
- Model: women's
- Shape: mummy
- Designed for summer mountain bivouacking
- Women's specific fit
- Light, resistant, water-repellent cover
- High performance, compressible filling
- Effective heat retention
- Single and double layer construction (inner/outer)
- Bivy Warm™ System: zip opening opposite the main opening to free an arm without uncovering the body
- Side 1/2 zip with anti-chill flap on the inside
- Flap to reduce heat loss
- Pre-shaped drawstring hood
- Shoulder baffle
- Stretchy lining for increased comfort
- Inside storage pocket
- Includes a compression bag
- Low Impact™ label
- PFOA-free DWR
- Comfort temperature: 5°C
- Comfort temperature limit: 0°C
- Extreme temperature: -15°C
- Length: 205 cm
- Shoulder width: 70 cm
- Foot width: 40 cm
- Sleeping bag weight: 1,000 g
- Compression bag volume: 4.5 litres
- Outer fabric: Polyester 30 denier 196T Ripstop
- Filling: Syntek Loft™ Fibre - 100% polyester
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Syntek Loft™ Fiber: Exclusive mixture of hollow fibres designed for the best insulation/compressibility ratio. The perfect choice for humid conditions.
Single layer construction: Synthetic down construction used for the interior of sleeping bags.
Double Layer Construction: Synthetic down construction to avoid hotspots, used for the outer layer of sleeping bags.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.