Use: trail, running, outdoor activities
- Trail bag
- Total capacity: 24 L
- Designed for long trail runs
- Great for carrying your essentials
- Ideal for medium to long distances
- 2 micrometric FreeLock buckles
- 2 chest straps with safety whistle
- Spectra Mono and Ripstop fabric for breathability, resistance and light weight
- Helps heat regulation
- 8 pockets
- 2 zipped side pockets for valuables
- 23 L main pocket
- 2 Press-to-Drink EazyFlask compatible strap pockets
- Pole holder attachments on the front
- Laser-cut flatlock seams
- Includes 2 x 600 ml EazyFlasks
- Made in France
- Weight: 260 g
- 55% polyester
- 29% nylon
- 16% elastane
LazerDry: Laser cut fabric This technology allows a clean cut without additional stitching for a simplified, lighter and more efficient product.
Stretch: RaidLight developed Stretch technology so garments follow in-action body movement without getting in the way. This technology is incorporated inside the woven fabric or included with elastane to improve the fabric's properties. Stretch garments provide unmatched comfort even in-action.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.