Use: multi day hiking, via ferrata
- Capacity: 36 L
- Collection: 2019
- Max. recommended load: 9 kg
- Resistant to abrasion, cold and creasing
- Lid with double clip fastening
- Lid ensures greater freedom of movement for the head even when wearing a helmet
- 2-way front zip for easy access
- Compression straps for the main compartment
- Wet clothes compartment
- Moisture-resistant water reservoir compartment
- Valuables pocket
- 1 spacious pocket with flap
- Large front pocket for helmet, jacket, etc.
- 2 side pockets
- 2 zipped pockets on the hips
- Clips for via ferrata equipment on the shoulder straps
- Ice axe and hiking pole attachments
- Removable integrated rain cover
- Attachment for hydration system (not included)
- Compatible with a 3L reservoir (not included)
- Water-repellent finish
- SOS label
- Robust and durable
- Deuter AirContact Trail Pro System
- Sprung steel frame for effective load transfer
- Mobile, padded Active Fit shoulder straps
- The weight remains close to the body and user's centre of gravity
- Ergonomic ECL hip belt perfectly contours the hips
- High, narrow hips fuse into the back panel
- Automatic side compression belt
- Pull-Forward hip belt adjustment system allows relatively heavy loads to be carried
- Porous AirContact foam with air channel for excellent breathability
- Continuous adjustment chest strap for superior hold
- Load adjustment straps
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- H 66 x L 32 x D 22 cm
- 1,490 g
- 210D PA
- 600D PES
DEUTER AIRCONTACT TRAIL PRO SYSTEM: Back system designed for multi-day hikes requiring perfect weight distribution, great stability and ventilation. The lightweight Delrin® U-shaped foam back with sprung steel frame keeps the weight of the load close to the back and thus near the center of gravity of the body. The AirContact cushion made from porous foam and the ventilation channel provide comfortable ventilation to the back.
ACTIVE FIT: Active Fit backpack straps are flexible and ergonomic. They ensure comfortable hold as well as good shoulder angle through the automatic width adjustment. The ergonomic S-shape fits perfectly to the shape of the shoulders. The light, perforated foam provides optimal venting.
210D PA: 210D nylon with high abrasion resistance due to its very tight weave. This top quality fabric has a thin texture and technical look. Polyurethane-coated fabric.
PES 600: Made with 600 den polyester thread and a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks to help reduce weight.
SOS: Survival instructions and/or practical steps to follow in case of problems, printed on the inside of the pack to help in an emergency.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.