Use: trekking, long hikes
- Capacity: 50 + 10 L
- Collection: 2019
- Max. recommended load: 22 kg
- Resistant to abrasion, cold and creasing
- Extendible lid for extra volume
- Separate bottom compartment
- Double base
- Wet clothes compartment
- Moisture-resistant water reservoir compartment
- Valuables pocket
- 1 lid pocket
- Stretchy front pocket
- 2 side pockets
- Zipped pocket on the hip
- Compression straps can compact the side pockets if necessary
- Ice axe and hiking pole attachments
- Loops for attaching a helmet
- Removable integrated rain cover
- Attachment for hydration system (not included)
- Compatible with a 3L reservoir (not included)
- Water-repellent finish
- SOS label
- Robust and durable
- Deuter AirContact Lite System
- Ergonomic X-frame
- Technical foam with open pores for excellent ventilation
- VariQuick system for a personalised fit
- Mobile, ergonomic Active Fit shoulder straps
- VariFlex ECL hip system for comfortable load distribution
- Ergonomic and compact hip fins for stable hold
- Pull-Forward hip belt adjustment system allows relatively heavy loads to be carried
- Continuous adjustment chest strap for superior hold
- Load adjustment straps
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- H 80 x L 30 x D 26 cm
- 1,750 g
- 100D PA High Tenacity
- 600D PES
DEUTER AIRCONTACT LITE SYSTEM: Carrying system suited to those in search for great comfort and reduced weight. Technical open pores foam provides perceptible aeration and perfect balance between comfort and lightness. The ideal conditions for good weight distribution on the hips.
VARIFLEX: VariFlex 3D hip fins for even load transfer that saves energy. They follow all movements and the ergonomic design of the contour stitching adapts individually. The multi-layered soft and compact foam structure absorbs pressure and, reinforced with a synthetic material, efficiently transfers the load without compressing. The compression straps on the fins regulate the load distribution and increase stability.
VARIQUICK : This system guarantees an optimal fit to the length of the back, with quick and easy adjustment. This helps you get maximum, flexible and stable carrying comfort.
100D PA High Tenacity: Feather weight nylon variant of the Pocket Rip fabric The thinner fabric greatly reduces weight. The tight-weave structure provides abrasion and tear resistance.
PES 600: Made with 600 den polyester thread and a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks to help reduce weight.
SOS: Survival instructions and/or practical steps to follow in case of problems, printed on the inside of the pack to help in an emergency.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.