- Ideal for trail
- Sporty design
- Comfortable and flexible
- ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Includes a case and microfibre bag
- O Matter™
- Colour: prizm trail torch
- Category: 2
- Transmission rate: 36 %
- Ideal for cloudy to partially sunny weather
- Base lens colour: grapefruit
- Filter 100% UVA, UVB, UVC rays and dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Designed to help you notice transitions, textures and obstacles in different light conditions
- Increased colour and detail contrast
- HDO® technology
- Composition: plutonite
- Scratchproof and anti-reflection
- Optimise peripheral vision
- Protection against dazzling
- Colour: matt black
- Unobtanium® pads for increased comfort and performance
- Light O Matter™ frame
- Shockproof protection
- Light and resistant
- Metal logo on temples
- Lens width: 138 mm
- Diagonal: 50.5 mm
PRIZM™: This new lens technology, derived from bio-engineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles. This technology:
HDO®: High Definition Optics® (HDO®) lenses by Oakley enhance safety and performance for clear, precise vision. These lenses comply with or exceed tests by the American National Standards Institute. Advantages:
O Matter™: Oakley's O Matter™ thermoplastic injection-moulded frame has improved resistance and flexibility compared to traditional acetate frames. This frame is built to resist impacts and distortions over time.
Unobtanium®: Oakley uses Unobtanium on glasses nose pads and temple tips to increase grip. In case of heavy sweating, glasses stay put comfortably.
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.