This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Use: high mountain hiking, skiing, mountaineering
- Model: women's
- Photochromic coating adapting to variations in brightness
- Light and comfortable
- Ideal for extreme conditions: desert, sailing, mountain, ski
- Optimal protection from harmful sun rays and extreme conditions
- Recommended for sports exposed to high reverberation
- Colour: chameleon
- Polarized photochromic lenses Reactiv High Mountain
- Category: 2 to 4
- Transmission rate: 5 - 20 %
- Ideal in light to very sunny weather
- 100% UV protection
- Base: 8
- Anti-fog coating
- External oleophobic treatment that prevents soiling
- Suppress reflections for a better reading of the relief
- Excellent shock resistance
- Composition: NXT
- Colour: matt black / black
- Resistant and flexible
- Excellent hold
- Wraparound shape
- Curved temples
- Ergonomic shape for good fit around the face and head
- Removable covers provide lateral protection against light radiation
- Soft grip temples that won't stick to your hair
- Possibility to hang a cord (not included)
- Lens width: 39 mm
- Lens width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
- Temple: 130 mm
Category 4 lenses are the strongest of all, they can filter up to 97% of sunlight. They are only used in situations of extreme sunlight, for example for mountaineering on glaciers or on high mountains where the sunlight is increased tenfold due to reflections on ice and snow. The S4 sun filtration index is forbidden when driving as it alters vision and perception of colours.
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
|More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is embedded within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.|
With polarising lenses:
No more sun dazzle
NXT: Used for its durability and resistance. This material can withstand the impact of a 1kg steel ball thrown from a heigh of 1.2 meters.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.