This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Use: running, trail, cycling
- Model: adult
- Photochromic coating adapting to variations in brightness
- Recommended for trail running and MTB
- Light and comfortable
- Weight: 26 g
- Colour: multilayer red
- Photochromic lenses Zebra Light Fire
- Category: 1 to 3
- Transmission rate: 17 - 75 %
- Ideal for cloudy to sunny weather
- 100% UV protection
- Base: 6
- Darken or brighten according to the light intensity
- High activation speed
- Anti-fog coating
- External oleophobic treatment that prevents soiling
- Accentuate the relief
- Large surface area for maximum field of view
- Excellent shock resistance
- Composition: NXT
- Colour: black/red
- Excellent hold
- Nose fins that adjust and adapt to all types to provide a perfect fit in all circumstances
- Elastomeric shock absorber insert installed at the end of the branch for greater comfort and lightness
- Aerated structure that enables total air circulation to prevent fogging
- Soft grip temples that won't stick to your hair
- Lens height: 52 cm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Temple: 131 mm
Category 3 solar lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly effective in conditions of strong sunlight (during summer, holidays by the sea, on the beach and winter sports).
Category 2 solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.
Category 1 solar lenses are slightly tinted, and filter 20 to 57% of sunlight. This type of index is recommended for low sunlight, for example in winter or for cloudy days. This type of index is strongly discouraged in very sunny conditions.
|More than a simple coating, photochromic technology is embedded within the molecular structure of the lens. Therefore, your lenses will lighten and darken instantly depending of the light conditions, protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays.|
NXT: Used for its durability and resistance. This material can withstand the impact of a 1kg steel ball thrown from a heigh of 1.2 meters.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.