Use: hiking, trekking, ski touring
- Capacity: 60 + 10 L
- Ideal for multi-day treks
- Compatible with 2 litre hydration system (not included)
- Tube attachment on the strap
- Light and compact
- Main compartment with flap and buckles
- Flap with waterproof skirt
- Stretchy zipped front pocket
- Stretchy easy access side pocket
- Zipped side pocket with gusset
- Gear loops at the bottom of the bag
- Side compression straps that stabilise the load
- Load adjuster shoulder straps
- Hand rests on the straps
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Wraparound padded hip belt
- Zipped lumber belt pocket
- Freedom of movement
- Total weight: 1,860 g
- PFOA-free DWR
- VariLoop System™
- Rain Cover™
TYPE OF BACK:
- Adjustable Foam Lighter™
- Height: 43-53 cm
- N 210D Honeycomb 3Line: 100% polyamide
- N 420D Oxford HD SD: 100% polyamide
- P 600D Oxford: 100% polyester
- P 1220D: 100% polyester
- N 210D: 100% polyamide
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
VariLoop System™: Adjustable gear carrying system, compatible with mountain equipment for mountaineering, trekking, base camp, skiing and snowshoeing.
Rain Cover™: Removable protective rain cover attached to the upper pocket on the bag.
TYPE OF BACK:
Adjustable Foam Lighter Back™: Exceptional back comfort and ergonomics, for alpine versatility. Thermoformed HD foam back structure, with a comfortable and breathable stretch 3D mesh layer and X-shaped fibre glass frame. Ergonomic Continuous shoulder straps and padded hip belt. Adjustable volume (4 sizes).
N 210D Honeycomb 3Line: A nylon that combines minimal weight, high flexibility and a soft feel. The thicker reinforcing weave provides durability and a technical aspect.
N 420 D HD Oxford: Strong, light, durable fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
P 600 D: Strong, light, durable polyester fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
P 1200 D: Strong, light, durable polyester fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.