Please note: Images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
The EXPLORER 26 backpack from ARVA is the ideal partner for all summer and winter hikes.
- Volume: 26 L
- Weight: 860 g
- Activity: day hiking
- Autonomy: with meals
- Water resistance: no
- 3D vented, padded mesh back for extra comfort
- Main compartments: 1
- Pockets: 3
- Airy mesh back
- Load distribution charge integrated to the shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Ergonomic belt
- Snowboard or snowshoes carrying system
- Easy and quick side ski carrying system
- Attachment system of the safety gear
- Quick access axe holder
- helmet holder compatible
- Gear loop
- Large zipped main compartment
- Compatible: 15" laptop
- Zipped front pocket
- Zipped belt pocket
- 2D mesh side pocket
- Padded pocket for goggles and other items with hooks
Hydration & Safety:
- Compatible with a hydration system (not included)
- Adjustable chest strap with safety whistle
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
HYPALON®: Material renowned for its excellent resistance during unfavourable conditions, resistant to water and acid.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.