Fully adjustable and women specific, the ALPTREK 20L BP backpack from SALEWA is ideal for day hikes.
- Volume: 20L
- Weight: 1040 g
- Water resistance: no
- Activity: day hiking
- Back system: Dry Back Air
- Protective cover: yes
- Height: 55 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
- Nylon 100D x 280D
- 210D nylon
- Dry Back Air back system
- Split back construction
- Dry Back Air model: reduces back temperature of 1,5°C compared to the Air fit system
- EVA padding with 3D ventilation channels
- Light honeycomb structure
- ISB Board: adjustable stabilizer
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable straps
- Hip belt with zip
- Split chest strap
- Pole attachment
- Load control strap
- Side compression strap
- Main compartment
- Front pocket
- 2 zipped mesh on the go side pockets
Hydration & Safety:
- Pocket for hydration system with side tube guides
- Compatible with the Salewa water reservoir holder
DRY BACK AIR: reduces the temperature of the back by 1.5 °C compared to our former Air Fit system.
SPLIT BACK: The Split Back construction provide an improved breathability thanks to a 26% inferior body contact surface than the conventional suspension system.
ISB BOARD: Ergonomic back panel, for perfectly stabilising the back. It can be removed easily to reduce the backpack weight.
EVA: Compact and dense, EVA foam is a polymer similar to elastomer materials in terms of softness and flexibility. This material is highly resistant and has good clarity and shine, UV resistance and adhesive properties.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.