Use: trekking, hiking
- Capacity: 65 + 10 litres
- Designed for alpine trekking
- Multiple features for efficiency
- System developed for carrying heavy loads
- PFOA-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Expandable trekking capacity
- Lid with 2 buckles, can be transformed into a separate bag
- Front zip for quick access
- Stretchy side pocket
- Zipped side pocket with gusset
- Side compression straps
- Straps at base of pack
- Multiple attachment points on the outside
- Lid with 3 zipped pockets + keyring + gear-carrier
- Ergonomic, padded straps
- Load adjusters and chest strap
- Hand rests
- 2 zipped belt pockets
- Padded belt to improve load distribution
- Reduces fatigue on the hips
- Weight: 2,550 g
- PFOA-free DWR
- Speed Poles Loops™
- Quick Axe™ ice axe holder
- Rain Cover™
TYPE OF BACK:
- Adjustable Carry Back™
- Mousse Ariaprene™ 3D, thermoformed and breathable, 100% eco-friendly
- Adjustable height: 46/53 cm
- N 300D Twin Chip Robic: 100% polyamide
- N 210D HT Dynajin: 100% polyamide
- P 600D Oxford: 100% polyester
- N 1000D Kodura: 100% polyamide
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
Speed Pole Loops™: Quick pole carrying system without stopping or removing the backpack, keeping hands free in mountain climbing
Quick Axe™: Built-in ice axe and pole holder system allows you to quickly grab or store your gear with an ergonomic positioning of the axe. Compatible with different basic and technical ice axes shapes.
Rain Cover™: Removable protective rain cover attached to the upper pocket on the bag.
TYPE OF BACK:
ADJUSTABLE CARRY BACK™: Extremely comfortable, especially designed for carrying heavy loads when Alpine trekking. Contact back in Ariaprene foam that is perforated for optimal ventilation and the breathability is reinforced by the vents placed on each cushion. Effective load carrying and stability thanks to the aluminium frame with a wrap around belt and ergonomic shoulder straps for heavy loads. Easy velcro adjustment. 3 sizes
N 300 D Robic Twin Chip PU: This technical nylon offers a perfect balance of durability and lightness. Strong fabric with reinforced thread and a technical look. For mountaineering and alpine trekking.
Weight: 168 g/m²
N 210 D HT Dynajin SPU: Its high density thread and tight weave offer fantastic wear and tear resistance.Particularly used in alpine trekking ranges.
Weight: 159 g/m²
P 600 D: Strong, light, durable polyester fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
N 1000 D: Nylon combining solidity and extreme durability. A very thick weave provides excellent tear and abrasion resistance. Its sturdiness means its used for high capacity bags or as a reinforcement.
Weight: 331 g/m²
Ariaprene™ Foam: Ariaprene™ is a certified, high performance foam used for the best comfortable and breathable contact on the back. Ariaprene™ is an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, odourless, non-toxic and hypoallergenic foam that combines comfort and venting.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.