Use: trail, running, active hiking
- Capacity: 22 L
- Great for full day fast hiking
- Minimalist, featherweight design
- Zipped opening
- 2 stretchy side pockets
- Zipped pocket
- Elasticated straps on the front for carrying gear
- Pole carrier
- Compatible with 2 litre hydration system (not included)
- Tube attachment on the strap
- Ergonomic and adjustable straps
- Chest strap
- Ergonomic belt and zipped pocket
- EVA inserts on the waistband and straps
- DWR water-repellent treatment
- Ergonomic and flexible for fluid arm movements
- Low Impact™ label
- Weight: 585 g
TYPE OF BACK:
- Pulse Back™
- Height: 43 cm
- N 100D Cross Hexa: 100% polyamide
- P 600D OXFORD: 100% polyester
- P 210D 113T: 100% polyester
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
TYPE OF BACK:
PULSE BACK™: Combines flexibility and breathability, the back is designed for hiking and mountain sports activities. The EVA contact area at the back keeps the load close to the back and promotes air circulation. Perforated EVA foam strap and belt, designed to provide perfect ergonomics.
EVA: Compact and dense, EVA foam is a polymer similar to elastomer materials in terms of softness and flexibility. This material is highly resistant and has good clarity and shine, UV resistance and adhesive properties.
P 600 D: Strong, light, durable polyester fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.