Use: climbing, mountaineering
- Capacity: 30 L
- Collection: 2019
- Max. recommended load: 9 kg
- Resistant to abrasion, cold and creasing
- Conical shape for filling easily
- Reinforced carry handle on the top
- Removable flap
- Wet clothes compartment
- Moisture-resistant water reservoir compartment
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Large side pocket for bottle
- Loops for attaching a helmet
- 2 side compression straps for sleeping mat etc.
- 2 fold-away ice-axe attachment points
- Attachment for hydration system (not included)
- Compatible with a 3L water reservoir (not included)
- Water-repellent finish
- SOS label
- Robust and durable
- Deuter Lite System
- Exceptionally light, compact and minimalist
- Flexible, sprung Delrin® U-shaped frame for stability
- Carrying comfort for light to medium loads
- Sporty shape for freedom of movement and optimal load distribution
- Ergonomic and padded S-shaped shoulder straps for a perfect fit
- Padded 3D AirMesh back for optimal breathability and a secure fit
- Waist belt for compact hold
- Excellent moisture wicking
- Adjustable chest and hip belts for superior hold
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- H 54 x L 28 x D 18 cm
- 720 g
- 100D PA High Tenacity
DEUTER LITE SYSTEM: Back system suited to extreme mountaineers who need an ultra-light backpack with sufficient volume. It provides unbeatable carrying comfort for light to medium loads as well as a secure fit. Ergonomic shoulder straps, waist belt and lightness ensure great freedom of movement and secure hold.
DELRIN®: Delrin® is a registered trademark of Dupont de Nemours. It is an acetal resin launched in the 60's. It is a crystalline plastic made by polymerising formaldehyde. Characteristics:
100D PA High Tenacity: Feather weight nylon variant of the Pocket Rip fabric The thinner fabric greatly reduces weight. The tight-weave structure provides abrasion and tear resistance.
3D AirMesh: A 3 mm thick and therefore three dimensional polyester mesh. The optimum air permeability and padding effect turns it to the ideal lining fabric for back padding, shoulder straps and hip belts. It offers maximum durability and comfort.
SOS: Survival instructions and/or practical steps to follow in case of problems, printed on the inside of the pack to help in an emergency.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.