This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Use: running, trail
- Hydration belt
- Water resistance: 500 mm
- Includes a 500 ml flask
- Ideal for long trails where agility is a priority
- SensiFit™ belt with a wide elasticated waistband
- Large Velcro closure system
- Easy belt adjustment
- Moves with the body while remaining secure
- Perfectly contours the hips
- Maximum stability
- Stretchy zipped pocket for personal items
- Stretchy front pocket
- Reflective details for visibility in low light
- Stretch and breathable fabric
- Ripstop material for abrasion resistance
- Capacity: 1.58 L
- Dimensions: 44 x 13 x 5 cm
- Weight alone: 137 g
- Weight with accessories: 166 g
- 100D honeycomb polyamide
- Mesh 3D
- Mini 70D ripstop
- Elastic jersey
- Front: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
- Back: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Back inserts: 100% polyester
- Foam: 100% ethylene vinyl acetate
SENSIFIT™: Breathable, stretchy material with light adjustment systems for unmatched support and stability. The bag doesn't slosh or hinder breathing.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.