* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Equipment Sizes
52/55.5 cm - S
55.5/59 cm - M
59/62.5 cm - L
Use: winter sports
- Design: low profile
- Excellent protection in case you fall
- Optimal comfort
- Stylish look on the slopes
- Crafted to perfectly contour all goggles from this brand
- Highly shock resistant with a hardshell construction
- Specific EPS and ABS interior evenly distributes shock waves and reduces pressure points
- Unique synergy for comfort and safety against shocks
- Compatible with goggles, reducing fog and pressure points
- Removable headband holder at the back for perfect goggle hold
- Vents for airflow that reduces heat accumulation
- Precise fit using the adjustable knob at the back and a vertical adjustment for inclination reducing the pressure points
- Soft ear cushions
- 4 point adjustable harness
- Insert on the chinstrap to prevent chafing on the chin
- Compatible with the Giro Audio system by outdoor tech
- Hardshell Construction
- In Form Fit System
- Thermostat Control
STANDARDS & WEIGHT:
- Standard: CE EN 1077
- Weight: 410 g
CONTROL THERMOSTAT: Personalised airflow adjustment using button on the outside. Quick and easy system for opening and closing the vents offering optimal comfort in all conditions.
IN FORM FIT SYSTEM: Fit system that provides low profile stability within seconds, even when wearing gloves. A band at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of fit/feel adjustment and enhanced stability, and the system also offers vertical tuning of the helmet’s fore/aft position to match different goggles and head shapes. This system improves peripheral vision due to the helmet/goggle adjustment, in turn optimising fit and safety.
HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: Hardshell construction for maximum safety and wearing comfort. Comprising an injection moulded outer shell and an EPS inner shell. A highly effective safety combination: impact-resistant outside, shock absorbent and insulating inside.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.