Use: horse riding
- Model: women's
- Patented Redline 4S
- Cushions successive shocks and doubles your safety
- Improved lateral compression resistance
- CE and VG1 standard
- French manufacturing
- Weight: 400 g (approx.)
- 4-layer thermo-composite sandwich
- Excellent shock absorption
- 3 vents on the front and 2 on the back
- Dynamic ventilation
- Thermal flux for natural evacuation at the back
- Injected thermo-composite front vent built into the shell
- Stainless steel grill
- Front section has the raised GPA logo
- Durable, aesthetic EPS leather contour with red lining
- Wide, profiled peak with turbo effect
- Channels the air flow to the vents and reduces wind
- Protects the skin from the weather
- Reduces risk of nasal fractures
- Easy to clean
CHIN STRAP - NECK PROTECTOR:
- Anatomic chin strap with stitched leather
- Anatomic 2X leather headband
- 4 attachment rivets
- Great hold in all circumstances
- Removable leather chin strap
- Removable and washable interchangeable lining
- Easy to clean
- Technical airy foam
- Antibacterial lining
- Technical, high density polystyrene inner shell
- First Lady signed on the inside
CEE: The GPA range complies with safety requirements defined by the UTAC/CRITT 04/2015 protocol for riding helmets. This means this helmets comply with the safety requirements of individual protective equipment in accordance with directive 89/686/CEE of 21/12/1989.
ASTM: official compulsory standard.
SEI: optional standard for superior requirements.
GPA requirements are so demanding that the results of the helmet tests are on average 20% higher than those recommended by the standard. GPA also has private tests carried out by the leading Italian laboratories to ensure your optimum safety.
The specific technical feature of GPA helmets is the creation of 3 outer shell sizes and 6 different sizes of helmet liners to ensure the best helmet hold and comfort that suits each head size.
In order to meet safety requirements, GPA has invested in research and development, and selected the best material manufacturers. By relying only on quality brands recognised for performance, GPA guarantees its products are based on the highest level of research and cutting-edge technology.
In order to obtain full official certification, GPA helmets must undergo a series of tests:
- Test to check even distribution of the shock wave to reduce the risks of trauma. GPA's answer: the helmet’s outer shell absorbs and distributes the impact of the shock wave in the helmet liner.
- Test to check sharp objects will not pierce the helmet. GPA answer: the helmet’s outer shell is made from materials that ensure maximum resistance. The inner shell lining also plays a role in absorbing the shock wave.
- Test to check that the helmet stays on in the event of a fall and that the harness strap system is not too long. GPA answer: the helmet’s harness strap system is anchored by 4 rivets and has a self-locking buckle (Dual-Lock).
- Test to check the peak's flexibility to prevent nasal fracture in the event of a fall. GPA's answer is helmet peaks that are flexible, and some models even have a peak that will detach in the event of a fall.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.